Increased Location Discovery Experience Fallout4
Increased Location Discovery XP Reward
Sometimes you go way out of your way on a quest that’s brining you so far off the beaten path, that you wish the reward waiting for you would be a lot more satisfying than a mediocre 10mm Pistol or a silly spiked bat that does 15% more damage to a Ghoul, when have I ever needed to beat a Ghoul to death?!?! Well, now you can get one of those things and a little extra XP as a token of the Commonwealth’s appreciation.
I’ve increased the Vanilla game’s Location Discovery XP just to make your adventure that much more juicy. The main mod file increases the XP earned to 40 which is 100% the Vanilla game’s amount. 50% Increase is optional for the people who want that extra XP (30xp), but don’t wanna go overboard and feel like a cheater.
VANILLA LOCATION DISCOVERY REWARD:
Discovering Any Location That’s Shown on the Map or Marked on the Compass – 20XP
Discovering a Secret Location That’s not Shown on the Map or Compass – 20XP
MOD LOCATION DISCOVERY REWARD:
Discovering Any Location That’s Show on the Map or Marked on the Compass – 40xp (100% Increase to Vanilla 20XP)
Discovery a Secret Location That’s not Shown on the Map or Marked on the Compass – 40xp (100% Increase to Vanilla 20XP)
OPTIONAL LOCATION DISCOVERY REWARD:
Discovering a Secret Location That’s not Shown on the Map or Compass – 30xp (50%) – 60xp (200%) – 100xp (400%) – 200xp (900%)
Discovering Any Location That’s Shown on the Map or Marked on the Compass – 30xp (50%) – 60xp (200%) – 100xp (400%) – or 200xp (900%)
Due to request I have added 1,000%, 1,500%, and 2,000% XP increases to the files list for all those cheaters out there that just want to bank as much XP as they can! Nothing like gaining half a level or even a full level just from looking at a new building!
Do to Squall7734’s request, I have added a 150% version which will net the player 50xp per secret location and general location discovery. Also, thanks to him posting the FOMOD suggestion I will be compiling all of the optional files into a single package along with the main file to make it easier for you guys! I will keep the NMM main file up, for easier downloading for new users.
If you wish to receive more XP than what the mod delivers, feel free to contact me or leave a comment on how much you would like to earn. I’ll make it happen.
P.S. I’m really bad at formatting so i’ll probably reuse my formats or wording. Don’t tell me Professor.
1. Download the .esp either manually from the “FILES” tab or allow NMM to install it for you
2. Place the .esp in the Fallout 4 Data folder located inside “SteamApps/Common/Fallout 4”
3. Make sure mod functionality is enabled or the mod will not work, locate your Fallout4Prefs.ini file which should be located under “Documents/My Games/Fallout 4”
4. Open the .ini and find the section [Launcher], under [Launcher] add the line bEnableFileSelection=1 or change the 0 to a 1 if that line exist already
5. Right click Fallout4Prefs.ini, select properties, and un-tick the box that says “Read-Only”. You can now save the file, if you do not do this step it will not let you save since it is “Read-Only”.