Minutemen OverHaul FO4

Monkey Mods


Minutemen OverHaul FO4

Minutemen Faction Overhaul
Completed Until After CK Releases, Other then Possible Bug Fixes although I’ve tested it rigorously and found no flaws to date

Mod Feature List:
Vanilla Mod
Minutemen Faces: 9 Templates Over 120 Templates
Minutemen Levels: 8 Levels 19 Levels
Minutemen Weapons: Tons of Muskets Tons of Variety
Minutemen Hats: 9 25 + Glasses
Minutemen Armor: Leather/Metal Leather/Raider/Metal/Combat
Minutemen Under armor: 2 5
Minutemen Armor Chance: 25% 50% [More Armored Minutemen] Minutemen Random Event Chance: 25% 15% [Radiant Quests] Minutemen Flare Gun Range: 25,000 50,000
Minutemen Flare Fuse Timer: 2 seconds 6 Seconds [How fast the Artillery Flare goes off after thrown] Minutemen Artillery Range: 50,000 100,000
Minutemen Artillery Reset Time: 1 Hour 30 Minutes
Minutemen Artillery Explosion Height: 10,000 15,000
Minutemen Artillery Explosion Damage: 200 400
Minutemen Patrol Spawn Timer: 12 Hours 8 Hours
Minutemen Patrol Spawn Chance: 10% 75%
Minutemen Dog Armor: Bandana/Collar Bandana/Collar/Armor/Helmet/Muzzle

Addtional Features List:
Minutemen Leader: This will allow you to approach any Minutemen, and Recruit them as your soldier, They will follow you and Fast Travel with you, and will return to their post when you discharge them
[Requires Local Leader 2]

Minutemen Mercenaries: You will also now have a new tab in the Workshop, This will allow you to recruit Minutemen Mercenaries to aide you in battle [Requires Local Leader 2]

Minutemen Re-textures “Download Texture Pack”: This will re-texture all Minutemen Outfits, and the Laser Musket, This includes the General’s outfit, and Preston’s outfit. Some Examples shown below [Quality Thanks to Bethesda staff… Unfortunate that they mucked it up and compressed it so bad that it looks like crap in Vanilla]

Credits
Karel2015
1 Star2 Stars3 Stars4 Stars5 Stars (No Ratings Yet)

This content was uploaded by website visitors. If you notice any mistake, please let us know.

What is this mod use for

Here you have a great opportunity to download a ATS Bus mod to upgrade your game. All you need to do is download and add it to your play. If you are interested in getting more mods, take a look at other categories of our site. We offer many various mods for everyone needs. Don't miss the chance to get more skills and become even more successful player. Try it right now!



You may also like...

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *